Jamie Oliver: Jamie's America

Jamie's America I confess I'm addicted to Jamie. That's why I normally buy every new book of him. Last time I didn't cause I knew most of the recipes in 'Ministry of Food'. This time there were lots of new and promising ideas in the book. The appearance was appealing as always - designed in the usual solid (Jamie) style: Great pictures, clearly arranged recipes and some enjoyable stories. But after trying the fist ones I recognised most of the things were just not my taste. I liked the wild west rice (p 320)and of course the NYC cheesecake and the velvet cupcakes, but I would have been more satisfied if Jamie would have picked some other states for his book. It'll clearly be the underdog amongst my other cookbooks.

View all my reviews on Goodreads

Keine Kommentare: